Skipper’s Revenge by Julie Murphy Teahan – FB2 download ~ 9780595369379

フォーラム 副業・在宅ワーク Skipper’s Revenge by Julie Murphy Teahan – FB2 download ~ 9780595369379

• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #47836 返信
    Alexandria Greer
    ゲスト

Skipper’s Revenge
    by Julie Murphy Teahan

🔗 Skipper’s Revenge – READ MORE 🔗

• Author: Julie Murphy Teahan
    • Publisher: iUniverse
    • Language: english
    • Format: paperback, 224 pages
    • ISBN: 9780595369379 (0595369375)
    • Release date: March 30, 2006

About The Book

“I never got my chance to be Barbie. My fate as a Skipper was forever sealed.”Since 1950, seven out of every ten girls in America have owned a Barbie doll. Paige Sheehan was not one of them. Her mother believed that playing with a doll whose breasts made up half of her body mass was inappropriate for a nine-year-old girl.

During her childhood, Paige was forced to sneak to a friend’s house for her Barbie fixes, where she was directed to play Barbie’s less glamorous younger sister, Skipper. Now more than twenty years later, Paige has a theory that women are either Barbies or Skippers-and she still longs to play the superior role. Barbie women come readily stocked with beauty and accessories galore. Skippers are the younger sisters, impatient to grow up from their awkward adolescence and fill the high-heeled shoes of their glamorous sibling.

Confronted with a failed relationship, a dying father, and a legal entanglement, Paige is forced to look beyond packaging. Unlike Barbie, born with an empire of houses, clothes, and companions, Paige discovers the value of being what she considers to be less than perfect. With a new love interest and a renewed sense of self, Paige takes on the seemingly Barbie-dominated world around her with wit, style, and determination.

PDF Skipper’s Revenge read online. Hardcover ebook Skipper’s Revenge Julie Murphy Teahan download on reader on Bookshop. TXT book Skipper’s Revenge buy for PC on Dymocks.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: Skipper’s Revenge by Julie Murphy Teahan – FB2 download ~ 9780595369379
あなたの情報: