Remember Me This Way by Sabine Durrant – MOBI download ~ 9781444762440

フォーラム 投資・ファンド Remember Me This Way by Sabine Durrant – MOBI download ~ 9781444762440

• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #44325 返信
    Jessica Burrese
    ゲスト

Remember Me This Way
    by Sabine Durrant

🔗 Remember Me This Way – CLICK HERE 🔗

• Author: Sabine Durrant
    • Genres: thriller, mystery, fiction, suspense, crime, contemporary
    • Release date: July 17, 2014
    • Language: english
    • Format: hardcover, 368 pages
    • Publisher: Mulholland Books
    • ISBN: 9781444762440 (1444762443)

About The Book

Everyone keeps telling me I have to move on. And so here I am, walking down the road where he died, trying to remember him the right way.

A year after her husband Zach’s death, Lizzie goes to lay flowers where his fatal accident took place.

As she makes her way along the motorway, she thinks about their life together. She wonders whether she has changed since Zach died. She wonders if she will ever feel whole again.

At last she reaches the spot. And there, tied to a tree, is a bunch of lilies. The flowers are addressed to her husband. Someone has been there before her.

Lizzie loved Zach. She really did.

But she’s starting to realise she didn’t really know him.

Or what he was capable of . . .

FB2 Remember Me This Way Sabine Durrant on PC. TXT ebook Remember Me This Way buy cheap on Booktopia. FictionBook book Remember Me This Way download iPad on IndieBound. Hardcover book Remember Me This Way by Sabine Durrant read online.

Hardback ebook Remember Me This Way download for iOS on Audible. Online Remember Me This Way Sabine Durrant read. MP3 book Remember Me This Way buy on Dymocks. MOBI Remember Me This Way by Sabine Durrant for Android.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: Remember Me This Way by Sabine Durrant – MOBI download ~ 9781444762440
あなたの情報: