🔰 My Fight / Your Fight | Click Here 🔰

• ISBN: 9781941393260 (1941393268)
    • Format: hardcover, 302 pages
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Regan Arts.
    • Release date: May 12, 2015
    • Author: Ronda Rousey, R.C. Bray, Maria Burns Ortiz, Dana White
    • Characters: Ronda Rousey
    • Awards: William Hill Sports Book of the Year Nominee for Longlist (2015), Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Memoir & Autobiography (2015)
    • Genres: biography, sports, memoir, autobiography, feminism

About The Book

“The fight is yours to win.”

In this inspiring and moving book, Ronda Rousey, the Olympic medalist in judo, reigning UFC women’s bantamweight champion, and Hollywood star charts her difficult path to glory.

Marked by her signature charm, barbed wit, and undeniable power, Rousey’s account of the toughest fights of her life — in and outside the Octagon — reveals the painful loss of her father when she was eight years old, the intensity of her judo training, her battles with love, her meteoric rise to fame, the secret behind her undefeated UFC record, and what it takes to become the toughest woman on Earth. Rousey shares hard-won lessons on how to be the best at what you do, including how to find fulfillment in the sacrifices, how to turn limitations into opportunities, and how to be the best on your worst day.

Packed with raw emotion, drama, and wisdom this is an unforgettable book by one of the most remarkable women in the world.

MOBI ebook My Fight / Your Fight read online on Dymocks. Hardback My Fight / Your Fight by Ronda Rousey buy for PocketBook. FB2 book My Fight / Your Fight. PDF My Fight / Your Fight Ronda Rousey download on iPad on Kobo. MP3 ebook My Fight / Your Fight Ronda Rousey buy cheap iOS.

EPUB book My Fight / Your Fight read on Booktopia. Paperback My Fight / Your Fight by Ronda Rousey on Mac on Book Depository. Hardcover ebook My Fight / Your Fight download. Online book My Fight / Your Fight Ronda Rousey read online for PC. FictionBook ebook My Fight / Your Fight download on IndieBound.

TXT My Fight / Your Fight by Ronda Rousey. TXT book My Fight / Your Fight buy cheap Kindle on Barnes & Noble. EPUB book My Fight / Your Fight buy on Walmart. Hardback ebook My Fight / Your Fight Ronda Rousey for reader. FB2 My Fight / Your Fight read on Amazon.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: My Fight / Your Fight – PDF download – 9781941393260
あなたの情報: