• #45783 返信
    Apostle Blom
    ゲスト

Before I Wake
    (Soul Screamers, #6)
    by Rachel Vincent

🔰 Before I Wake • CLICK HERE 🔰

• Publisher: Harlequin Teen
    • Genres: paranormal, fantasy, romance, demons, supernatural, fiction, ghosts
    • ISBN: 9780373210619 (0373210612)
    • Series: Soul Screamers, #6
    • Author: Rachel Vincent
    • Characters: Kaylee Cavanaugh, Nash Hudson, Emma Marshall, Tod Hudson, Sabine Campbell
    • Format: paperback, 339 pages
    • Release date: June 26, 2012
    • Language: english

About The Book

I died on a Thursday— killed by a monster intent on stealing my soul.

The good news? He didn’t get it.

The bad news? Turns out not even death will get you out of high school…

Covering up her own murder was one thing, but faking life is much harder than Kaylee Cavanaugh expected. After weeks spent “recovering,” she’s back in school, fighting to stay visible to the human world, struggling to fit in with her friends and planning time alone with her new reaper boyfriend.

But to earn her keep in the human world, Kaylee must reclaim stolen souls, and when her first assignment brings her face-to-face with an old foe, she knows the game has changed. Her immortal status won’t keep her safe. And this time Kaylee isn’t just gambling with her own life… .

PDF ebook Before I Wake Rachel Vincent. Hardcover book Before I Wake download on iPad on Books-a-Million. FB2 Before I Wake read online PC on Audible.

FictionBook ebook Before I Wake by Rachel Vincent buy. MP3 book Before I Wake by Rachel Vincent for Mac on Booktopia. Online Before I Wake download.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (ePUB) Before I Wake (Soul Screamers) ~ 9780373210619
あなたの情報: