• Format: hardcover, 358 pages
    • Author: Janelle Brown
    • Publisher: Spiegel & Grau
    • Release date: July 11, 2017
    • Places: Berkeley, California
    • Genres: mystery, fiction, thriller, suspense, adult, contemporary
    • Language: english

About The Book

It’s been a year since Billie Flanagan — a beautiful, charismatic Berkeley mom with an enviable life — went on a solo hike in Desolation Wilderness and vanished from the trail. No body — only a hiking boot — has ever been found. Billie’s husband and teenage daughter cope with her death the best they can: Jonathan drinks, Olive grows remote.

But then Olive starts having waking dreams — or are they hallucinations? — that her mother is still alive. Jonathan worries about Olive’s emotional stability, until he starts unearthing secrets from Billie’s past that bring into question everything he thought he knew about his wife. Together, Olive and Jonathan embark on a quest for the truth — about Billie, their family, and the stories we tell ourselves about the people we love.

FB2 Watch Me Disappear by Janelle Brown buy. EPUB book Watch Me Disappear download for PC on Book Depository. FictionBook ebook Watch Me Disappear read online on Amazon. MP3 Watch Me Disappear Janelle Brown reader.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: Watch Me Disappear by Janelle Brown – PDF download
あなたの情報: