• ISBN: 9781599905280 (1599905280)
    • Author: Melissa C. Walker
    • Publisher: Bloomsbury USA Childrens
    • Language: english
    • Genres: contemporary, romance, fiction, teen, travel, love
    • Release date: May 22, 2012
    • Format: hardcover, 232 pages

About The Book

Sophomore year broke Clementine Williams’ heart. She fell for her best friend’s boyfriend and long story short: he’s excused, but Clem is vilified and she heads into summer with zero social life.

Enter her parents’ plan to spend the summer on their sailboat. Normally the idea of being stuck on a tiny boat with her parents and little sister would make Clem break out in hives, but floating away sounds pretty good right now.

Then she meets James at one of their first stops along the river. He and his dad are sailing for the summer and he’s just the distraction Clem needs. Can he break down Clem’s walls and heal her broken heart?

Told in alternating chapters that chronicle the year that broke Clem’s heart and the summer that healed it, Unbreak My Heart is a wonderful dual love story that fans of Sarah Dessen, Deb Caletti, and Susane Colasanti will flock to.

Online Unbreak My Heart Melissa C. Walker buy cheap on Kobo. Hardcover book Unbreak My Heart download for iPhone. PDF ebook Unbreak My Heart on Barnes & Noble. TXT Unbreak My Heart by Melissa C. Walker read on iPad.

MP3 book Unbreak My Heart buy. EPUB ebook Unbreak My Heart by Melissa C. Walker read online PocketBook on Amazon. MOBI book Unbreak My Heart Melissa C. Walker download for Mac on Booktopia. FictionBook ebook Unbreak My Heart.

Hardback Unbreak My Heart Melissa C. Walker. FB2 book Unbreak My Heart buy Android on Powells. Paperback Unbreak My Heart read online. FictionBook ebook Unbreak My Heart by Melissa C. Walker download on Kindle on IndieBound.

#44505 返信
    xn--fdk2a6cj4fs798auendfwlz3bc8a
    ゲスト

A Royal Affair · Allison Montclair · 9781250178398

2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
返信先: Unbreak My Heart by Melissa C. Walker — MOBI download
あなたの情報: