🔍 Sorted – CLICK HERE 🔍

• Language: english
    • ISBN: 9781857821802 (1857821807)
    • Release date: September 25, 1997
    • Format: hardcover, 285 pages
    • Author: Kate Kray
    • Publisher: Blake

About The Book

Ronnie Kray, Britain’s most notorious gangster, appeared to take many secrets to the grave when he died in March 1995. Yet there were a number of things he wished the world to learn after his death.

Consequently, he spent months explaining hidden robberies, secret murders and treacherous betrayals to his wife Kate, so that she could share his tales with the world when the time was right. To Kate he explained the real reason for his notorious cold[blooded shooting of George Cornell, in the Blind Beggar pub, in Whitechapel. He also revealed who killed his friend, champion boxer, Freddie Mills, and why.

Among the fascinating stories told in Ronnie Kray: Sorted’ are:

The angry remark about the Kray’s mother that led to the execution of escaped prisoner Frank “Mad Axeman” Mitchell.

How Mitchell died and how Ronnie disposed of his body.

Ronnie’s gay affair with a prominent politician.

The blackmailer whose murder was arranged by Ronnie, yet never discovered by the police.

The plot to spring Ronnie from Broadmoor Psychiatric Hospital.

The extraordinary criminal empire run by Ronnie from inside Broadmoor.

Then there is the real truth about Ron’s firm friends — the loved men who stood by him — as well as the “slags and rats” he never forgave for their betrayal. Kate also tells the truth about what really happened to Ron’s money and his possessions.

‘Ronnie Kray@ Sorted’ reveals Ronnie’s innermost feelings, his deepest secrets and darkest fears. The fun, the laughter, and the endless roller-coaster of crime.

Also revealed is the gentler side of Ronnie Kray’s character. Though he wanted the world to see only the harsh, ruthless side of his personality he wrote many loving, gentle letters to the author.

@You are more than my wife,’ he wrote on one note. ‘You are also my best friend and I know one day when I’m gone Kate, you will reveal the truth just how I told you. I know I can trust you with my life and I can trust you with my secrets. REveal them when you think the time is right …’

Now, at last, the time is right …

NB: Although the dust wrapper states: ‘Ronnie Kray: Sorted The Deathbed Secrets of Britain’s Most Notorious Gangster’, the title page states simply ‘Sorted’ and that is how the book is catalogued. In addition the author is just Kate Kray, with no written words by Ronnie Kray.

MP3 Sorted Kate Kray on Powells. Online book Sorted buy cheap on PC. MOBI ebook Sorted by Kate Kray download. Hardback ebook Sorted read for PocketBook on Booktopia.

Paperback book Sorted Kate Kray Mac. FictionBook Sorted buy on Amazon. Hardcover ebook Sorted by Kate Kray download. TXT book Sorted read online for iPhone on Kobo.

EPUB Sorted Kate Kray buy cheap reader. FB2 ebook Sorted read on IndieBound. PDF Sorted by Kate Kray download on iPad. TXT book Sorted on Audible.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (PDF) Sorted · 9781857821802
あなたの情報: