🔥 The Day I Died – Click Here 🔥

• Publisher: Regal
    • Release date: January 13, 2006
    • Format: paperback, 166 pages
    • ISBN: 9780830738120 (0830738126)
    • Language: english
    • Author: Steve Sjogren

About The Book

It was a beautiful winter’s day, showing no signs of what was to come. Steve Sjogren, a successful pastor of a growing church, went into the hospital for routine surgery and died?twice. What began as a tragic medical accident led to Steve’s near-death experience, an encounter of unimaginable peace and some surprises, with comforting words from God, a meeting with an angel, and seeing those who had died before him. Readers of The Day I Died will hear Steve’s unforgettable story and catch a glimpse of heaven, discover how he learned a number of lessons about hearing God’s voice in times of crisis, how he learned to trust God in a new way during the recovery process and how his life has changed as a result of this experience.

TXT book The Day I Died by Steve Sjogren download. MP3 The Day I Died read on Kindle on Booktopia. Paperback ebook The Day I Died Steve Sjogren for iPhone on Books-a-Million. Online book The Day I Died buy cheap. FictionBook The Day I Died by Steve Sjogren read online reader on Walmart.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (MOBI) The Day I Died by Steve Sjogren
あなたの情報: