🔗 Gangsta Rap – Click Here 🔗

• Author: Benjamin Zephaniah
    • Genres: fiction, contemporary, teen
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Bloomsbury USA Childrens
    • Release date: August 2, 2004
    • Format: paperback, 336 pages
    • ISBN: 9781582348865 (1582348863)
    • Awards: Manchester Book Award Nominee for Shortlist (2006)

About The Book

School, what school?

My name is X-Ray-X

So be careful how you flex

I used to freestyle in me bedroom

But me daddy got me vex

The teacher kicked me out of the classroom

Now I’m rapping in The Rex.

Ray has trouble at home and trouble at school. It’s the last straw for everyone when Ray and his friends Prem and Tyrone are permanently suspended. But they know what they want, more than most, perhaps. Their headmaster decides to give them a second chance, a chance to live their dream of forming a rap group. Through a specialized social program, the boys are taught the business of the music industry, what it takes to record an album, and how to lay down a track. Within weeks they have become the Positive Negatives, and within a few months they have signed a record deal and are on their way to the top. But their dream soon becomes a nightmare as violence escalates around them. Suddenly, not only their careers but their very lives are at stake. The Positive Negatives are determined to prove that you don’t need to be a gangster to be a great rapper.

Hardback ebook Gangsta Rap read on iPad on Powells. Paperback book Gangsta Rap by Benjamin Zephaniah. MP3 Gangsta Rap Benjamin Zephaniah buy cheap for PC. PDF book Gangsta Rap download on Walmart.

EPUB ebook Gangsta Rap by Benjamin Zephaniah buy on Dymocks. Hardcover Gangsta Rap download iPhone. FB2 ebook Gangsta Rap Benjamin Zephaniah on Kobo. MOBI book Gangsta Rap read online Mac.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (FB2) Gangsta Rap · 9781582348865
あなたの情報: